Maintenance of Discipline
- Great emphasis is laid on discipline and character building of students and they are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline.
- The students admitted to the college must abide by rules and regulations as prescribed by college authority. Violation of rules, irregular attendance, irregular clearance of College and Hostel fees, showing disregard to the teachers and staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means during examination etc. are some of offences which may make students liable for disciplinary action.
- Student’s Union and all other Associations working in the College shall be subject to such guidance & control as the College administration may prescribe from time to time.
- Any notice desired to be pasted or circulated by the students anywhere in the College Premises shall require the approval of the Principal. The permission from the College Authority is required in order to conduct any activity in the campus.
- As per UGC Guideline no F 1-16/2007 (CPP-11) April 2009, all forms of Ragging in Hostels and outside and inside the college campus are prohibited. Ragging is considered as an offence under the law of the land and ragging in all its forms is totally banned in the entire institution.
- The courses of studies in the College are full time courses. No student can take any other full time course simultaneously.