- Students should apply online through Samarth portal (For Degree Students) & Darpan Portal (For HS Students)
- Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit and is governed by College Admission Rules. The decision of the Admission Committee regarding admission is final.
- Any pressure or interference from any quarter for the admission of a particular student will result in forfeiture of the claim.
- Candidates are required to produce at the time of admission the original copies of
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Age Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Caste certificate
- Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a gap certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats as per Govt. of Assam rules and in this respect caste certificate issued by competent authority under Govt. of Assam shall be valid.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats for students having competence in extracurricular activities.