- Application for admission into the H.S (Arts) 1st year and B.A, B.Com and B.Sc. 1st semester should be made in prescribed application form issued by the college office on payment of Rs. 220/- . Self attested copies of all related documents of the qualifying examination must be enclosed with the application form.
- Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit and is governed by College Admission Rules. The decision of the Admission Committee regarding admission is final.
- Any pressure or interference from any quarter for the admission of a particular student will result in forfeiture of the claim.
- Candidates are required to produce at the time of admission the original copies of
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Age Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Caste certificate
- Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a gap certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats as per Govt. of Assam rules and in this respect caste certificate issued by competent authority under Govt. of Assam shall be valid.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats for students having competence in extracurricular activities.