1. Application for admission into H.S. 1st year B.A. 1st semester should be made in prescribe application form issued by the college office on payment of RS. 50/-. Attested copies of all related documents of the qualifying examination must be enclosed with the application form.
2. Admission is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by College Admission Rules. The decision of the Admission Committee regarding admission is final.
3. Any pressure or interference from any quarter for the admission of a particular student will result in forfeiture of the clim.
4. Candidates are required to produce at the time of admission the original copies of--
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Age Certificate.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended. and
- Caste Certificate
Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to submit a gap certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
5. There is a provision for reservation of seats, as per government of Assam rules and in this respect cast certificate issued by competent authority under government of Assam only shall be valid.